11:00 a.m. Service Registration Form
Attendance Guidelines for In-Person Worship at The Church of the Holy Faith
Please read and accept the following guidelines required for in-person attendance. If you do not agree to adhere to these guidelines, we invite you to view our online services.
- Everyone (3 years old and older) is required to wear a face mask at all times. Failing to do so, you will not be admitted or may be asked to leave. You must wear your mask properly, which includes covering your nose.
- If you are feeling sick or exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms, please contact your doctor and stay home. If any time following the service you test positive for COVID-19, you agree to notify the parish office as soon as possible.
- Arrival Time – Check-in time begins ½ hour before the service is scheduled to start. Please wait in line at the front of the church (remembering to respect social distancing) to be directed to your seat. Your temperature will be taken with a no-contact thermometer before admittance into the church. If your temperature registers greater than 100 degrees F., you will not be allowed to enter the church.
- Please remain in your designated seat. Visiting others is not permitted. Respect all areas that have been blocked off. If you must leave during the service, you will not be re-admitted.
- There will be no offertory procession, but there will be plates at the entrance of the church for your offering.
- Communion, in the form of the consecrated bread only, will be distributed by the clergy. Please stay in your seat.
- At the conclusion of the service, you are asked not to linger or gather, but return immediately to your vehicle.
This form is for the 11:00 services, if you are looking for the 8:30 am service click here.
Thank you for your interest in attending The Church of the Holy Faith. Unfortunately the deadline to submit this form has passed or we are at our occupancy for this Mass. We encourage you to check back next Monday to sign-up for Mass next weekend. Have a Blessed Day.